This exquisitely handcrafted blown glass pitcher etched with delicate flowers and painted with gold strokes offers unique elegance for your everyday table. Perfect as a house warming or wedding gift. Match it with our Blown Glass Champagne Flutes to create an elegant set for any special occasion.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Approximately 10.6"/ 27 cm tall and 5.9"/ 15 cm in diameter. Capacity: 58 fluid ounces/ 1.7 L
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada