Alabaster is a stunning stone that becomes translucent when held into the light and its characteristic veining is gorgeously emphasized. Egyptians have quarried, worked and used alabaster since the Pharaonic period of Egypt's history.
Blocks of alabaster are cut to the needed size, are hand carved into beautiful vessels and other shapes, which are then sanded down. It would usually take an Egyptian artisan several days to complete an exquisitely hand carved alabaster piece.
Create a warm ambiance and add a distinct style to your indoor and outdoor spaces with this unique alabaster tea light or candle holder.
- Approx. diameter 11 cm x H 8 cm
- Accommodates one tea light or small candle, not included
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly; each piece will also have its own unique colour and veining
- Do not get the alabaster soaking wet or submerged in water; use a wet wipe when cleaning
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada