Bring in the cheer of the Holidays with those unique handmade blown glass gold and red bells. Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand with gold designs. Each bell is unique with different patterns
- Pyrex glass
- Available in 2 sizes, small and big; each sold separately
- Small: H 13 cm x D 6 cm / H 5" x D 2.4"
- Big: H 14.5 cm x D 8 cm / H 5.7" x D 3.2"
- Due to the nature of hand-blown glass size may vary slightly from one piece to another
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada