This delightful handblown glass carafe with matching tumbler is the ultimate eco-friendly drinkware that will help you stay healthy and hydrated at home, while serving as a wonderful and elegant décor piece. The sleek form of the carafe and tumbler is accentuated with a whimsically iridescent glare, and the gold rim at the top of the carafe adds a subtle touch of classic flair.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt who perfected this craft over centuries. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Rim of carafe hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Approximately 9.5"/ 24 cm tall and 5.9"/ 15 cm in diameter. Capacity: 67.6 fluid ounces/ 2 L
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada