This exquisitely handcrafted blown glass champagne flute etched with delicate flowers and painted with gold strokes is a must have for any special celebration. Perfect as a wedding gift. Match it with our Blown Glass Pitcher to create an elegant set for any special occasion.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Giving Tuesday bundle of 2 champagne flutes; pay $90 for a value of $96
- We give 1% to 1% for the Planet, and another 1% to Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Canada from every purchase
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Approx. diameter 7 cm x H 25 cm / diameter 2.8" x H 9.8"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada