This exquisitely handcrafted blown glass pitcher and champagne flute, etched with delicate flowers and painted with gold strokes, offer unique elegance for your everyday table. Perfect for the Holidays, as a house warming or wedding gift.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Giving Tuesday bundle of blown glass pitcher and champagne flute; pay $135 for a value of $145
- We give 1% to 1% for the Planet, and another 1% to Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Canada from every purchase
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Pitcher: Approximately 10.6"/ 27 cm tall and 5.9"/ 15 cm in diameter. Capacity: 58 fluid ounces/ 1.7 L
- Champagne flute: Approx. diameter 7 cm x H 25 cm / diameter 2.8" x H 9.8"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada