Ideal for tea lovers. Why have only one hot cup! Enjoy watching the colour of your loose tea leaves slowly seep out from the infuser. Enjoy your tea while your next cup is still kept warm for you in this beautiful see through handmade blown glass teapot.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with platinum
- Pyrex glass
- Capacity: 800 ml / 27 oz
- Accommodates one tea light, not included
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge. Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fair trade
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada