This delicately decorated hand-blown glass vessel is multi-purpose. You can use it as a stemless wine glass, votive candle holder or bud vase.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with platinum
- Pyrex glass
- Accommodates one votive candle, not included
- Approx. diameter 8 cm x H 10 cm / diameter 3.15" x H 4"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada