- Crossbody bag handmade with genuine leather and handwoven linen with beautifully embroidered pigeons
- Traditional handwork sewn with care by Egyptian women in Akhmim village
- Features a zipper closure; interior fully lined
- Approx. L 25 cm x H 22 cm x W 5 cm
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada
The ArtisansThe Akhmim project is one of the development initiatives of the Association of Upper Egypt for Education and Development (AUEED). This project gives the opportunity for girls and women to perpetuate a 4000 years old local textile industry by allowing them to weave traditional products and revive Coptic and Islamic designs from the region dating back to the 3rd century AD.