This exquisitely handcrafted blown glass long stem wine glass with iridescent waves is a must have for any special celebration. Perfect as a wedding gift.
Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Approx. diameter 7 cm x H 22 cm / diameter 2.8" x H 8.7"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada