Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
Currently, we are unable to accommodate exchanges or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Important Notes and Restrictions:
- Refunds will not be available if the returned products have been damaged or altered in any way before arriving at the Return Center.
- The items must be in new and unused / unworn condition in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To complete your return, it must be sent back to Dandarah.
- The items should be returned using a trackable shipping method. We don't guarantee that we will receive your return item.
Step-by-step Return Instructions:
Online purchases can be returned to our return center using the carrier of your choice.
- Wrap the purchase securely in its original package
- Use a trackable shipping service to ensure that all items are received by Dandarah in good order. It is also strongly recommended that you insure the package, as you will be responsible for ensuring that all items arrive at the return center in their original condition.
- Include your name, email address, shipping address, receipt or proof of purchase, and contact information in the package. If possible, please also include the reason of the return. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Ship the parcel to: 173 rue de Barcelone, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec H9B 3L9, Canada.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com. Please indicate your order number in all communications.