Inspired by the beautiful Egyptian countryside, this handcrafted wall hanger is decorated with three exquisitely shaped donkey heads. The blue and red strokes decorating the background contrast beautifully against the carved brown clay and white glaze.
This hanger will give a unique look to almost any room of your home, whether it is your foyer, bedroom, kitchen or powder room. You can use it as a decorative accessory or to hang anything from keys, hats, scarves or hand towels.
This hanger is handcrafted by young potters in a pottery school at a small village in Luxor, in the south of Egypt. It is shaped of clay extracted from the quarries of the gorgeous city of Aswan in Egypt, and is then decorated with ceramic glaze. Each piece created by these potters is a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- Approx. W 23 cm x H 13 cm
- Given it is handcrafted, color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Most often, the potter's name is inscribed in Arabic on the plate
- Use alone as a spectacular centerpiece plate, or pair with other pottery plates or bowls to serve a variety of treats
- Handmade in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada