Inspired by the beautiful Egyptian countryside, this handcrafted mug is decorated with finely hand coloured flower petals. The blue and red used to colour the flowers contrast beautifully against the the brown clay and white glaze.
This mug is handcrafted by young potters in a pottery school in a small village in Luxor, in the south of Egypt. It is shaped of clay extracted from the quarries of the gorgeous city of Aswan in Egypt, and is then decorated with ceramic glaze. Each piece created by these potters is a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- Approx. diameter 7 cm x H 8 cm / diameter 2.75" x H 3.15"
- Given it is handcrafted, color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- The name of the potter who made this mug is Barakat. It is inscribed in Arabic on the base of the mug
- Use alone, or pair with a beautiful coaster
- Handmade in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada