Inspired by the beautiful Egyptian countryside, this handcrafted plate is decorated with an exquisitely hand carved and coloured cow. The blue and brown motifs contrast beautifully against the white glaze.
This plate is handcrafted by young potters in a pottery school in a small village in Luxor, in the south of Egypt. It is shaped of clay extracted from the quarries of the gorgeous city of Aswan in Egypt, and is then decorated with ceramic glaze. Each piece created by these potters is a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- Approx. L 20 cm x W 11 cm x H 8 cm / L 7.9" x W 4.3" x H 3"
- Given it is handcrafted, color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- The name of the potter who made this plate is Youssef. It is inscribed in Arabic on the back of the plate
- Use alone as a spectacular decorative plate, or pair with other pottery plates or bowls to serve a variety of treats
- Handmade in Egypt
- Fair trade
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada